DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Q3 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
DAVIDsTEA Inc. (NASDAQ: DTEA) reported Q2 EPS of (CDN$0.09), CDN$0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of (CDN$0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at CDN$41.1 million versus the consensus estimate of CDN$30.93 million.
- comparable sales increase of 5.1%
DAVIDsTEA Inc. sees Q3 2016 EPS of (CDN$0.08)-(CDN$0.09). DAVIDsTEA Inc. sees Q3 2016 revenue of CDN$43-44 million.
- comparable sales increase in the low-single digit range.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Employers Holdings (EIG) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Essendant (ESND) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!