DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
DAVIDsTEA Inc. (NASDAQ: DTEA) reported Q2 EPS of (CDN$0.09), CDN$0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of (CDN$0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at CDN$41.1 million versus the consensus estimate of CDN$30.93 million.
- comparable sales increase of 5.1%
DAVIDsTEA Inc. sees Q3 2016 EPS of (CDN$0.08)-(CDN$0.09). DAVIDsTEA Inc. sees Q3 2016 revenue of CDN$43-44 million.
- comparable sales increase in the low-single digit range.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!