Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cytori Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CYTX) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.26), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.85 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Powell Industries (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 47c, Comments on Outlook
- Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) Scleroderma Day Offers Compelling Data - Maxim Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!