CytRx (CYTR) Posts Strong FY10 EPS Results; Revs Light
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
CytRx Corporation (Nasdaq: CYTR) reports FY10 EPS of $0.00, versus ($0.05) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter came in at $100,000, compared to $9.5 million in FY09.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aegis Capital Affirms CytRx (CYTR) at 'Buy', Lowers PT to $6 Following Transfer of Coverage
- CytRx Reports Positive Updated Phase 2 Aldoxorubicin Clinical Trial Results in Glioblastoma Multiforme (Brain Cancer)
- Ross Stores (ROST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Comps Increase 5%, Raises FY EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!