CytRx (CYTR) Posts Strong FY10 EPS Results; Revs Light
- Healthcare stocks, weak data weigh on Wall Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/29: (PRGN) (ENVA) (BGS) Higher; (PNK) (PKOH) (EPAY) Lower
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks fall
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Filing of 10-K for FY15
CytRx Corporation (Nasdaq: CYTR) reports FY10 EPS of $0.00, versus ($0.05) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter came in at $100,000, compared to $9.5 million in FY09.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CytRx to Present at Joseph Gunnar and Co.'s PIONEERS 2016 Investor Conference
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Monotype Imaging (TYPE) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!