CytRx (CYTR) Posts Strong FY10 EPS Results; Revs Light
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
CytRx Corporation (Nasdaq: CYTR) reports FY10 EPS of $0.00, versus ($0.05) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter came in at $100,000, compared to $9.5 million in FY09.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Starts CytRx Corp (CYTR) at Outperform
- Hingham Institution for Savings (HIFS) Reports Q1 EPS of $2.11
- Reynolds American (RAI) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!