CytRx (CYTR) Posts Strong FY10 EPS Results; Revs Light
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
CytRx Corporation (Nasdaq: CYTR) reports FY10 EPS of $0.00, versus ($0.05) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter came in at $100,000, compared to $9.5 million in FY09.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!