CytRx (CYTR) Posts Strong FY10 EPS Results; Revs Light
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
CytRx Corporation (Nasdaq: CYTR) reports FY10 EPS of $0.00, versus ($0.05) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter came in at $100,000, compared to $9.5 million in FY09.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CytRx (CYTR) Announces Statistically Significant Data from Aldoxorubicin Phase 3 in r/r STS
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!