Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Microsoft (MSFT) Unveils Its Next-Gen OS: Windows 10
- American Science and Engineering (ASEI) Sees Q2 Loss; Announces Workforce Reduction
- Teekay Corporation (TK) Surges on Bold New Dividend Policy, Stock Upgrade
Cypress Semiconductor (NASDAQ: CY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.32, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $254.98 million versus the consensus estimate of $251.65 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q2 adj-Loss of 2c/Share
- IsoRay (ISR) Posts Wider-than-Expected FY14 Loss of 16c/Share
- Dynatronics (DYNT) Narrows Q4 Net Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!