Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Futures rise, but focus still on Fed
- Oil falls for fifth day as focus returns to growing exports
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Comps Outpace Views
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
Cypress Semiconductor (NASDAQ: CY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.32, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $254.98 million versus the consensus estimate of $251.65 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Deca Spinout in '18 Likely - Wedbush
- 5 Tech Stocks To Own Not Named Facebook or Amazon.com (ATVI) (DATA) (CY) (QUOT) (SHOP)
- Nordson Corp. (NDSN) Tops Q2 EPS Expectations; Guides Q3 EPS Above Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!