Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Herbalife (HLF) Confirms FTC Civil Investigation
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/12: (OXGN) (EPL) (MTEX) Higher; (GERN) (HDY) (CNTF) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
Cypress Semiconductor (NASDAQ: CY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.32, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $254.98 million versus the consensus estimate of $251.65 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- QIWI plc (QIWI) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Affirms Outlook
- AEP Industries, Inc. (AEPI) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.67
- Magnetek, Inc. (MAG) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!