Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
Cypress Semiconductor (NASDAQ: CY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.32, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $254.98 million versus the consensus estimate of $251.65 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barclays Resumes Cypress Semi (CY) at Overweight
- International Speedway (ISCA) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- Franklin Covey (FC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!