Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Greece Submits Surprise Bailout Plan Ahead of Creditors' Finalized Proposal (FXE) (UUP)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/2: (CDTI) (IKGH) (HK) Higher; (DXM) (PBYI) (CERU) Lower
- UPDATE: General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Rose 3% in May; Results Bolstered by Strong Chevy Pickup Sales
- Exclusive: Nokia's (NOK) Auction for HERE Maps Ending Soon
- UPDATE: Ford Motor (F) U.S. Sales Fell 1.3% in May Amid Weakness in Trucks, Utilities Segments
Cypress Semiconductor (NASDAQ: CY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.32, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $254.98 million versus the consensus estimate of $251.65 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Strong Buy on Cypress Semi (CY) Following Investor Meetings
- ISSI Responds to Increased Non-binding Offer from Cypress Semiconductor
- UPDATE: Conn's (CONN) Posts Q1 GAAP EPS of 43c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!