Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Tops Q1 Views
- Wall St. edges higher, pacing to fourth day of gains
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/1: (YECO) (FTEK) (GBR) Higher; (FC) (HIMX) (MU) Lower
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: CY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.24, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $233.11 million versus the consensus estimate of $228.86 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Omnova Solutions (OMN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!