Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Tops Q1 Views
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 Outlook
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- DuPont (DD) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Cost-Reduction Initiatives Increased
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Rockwell Medical (RMTI) Price Target Raised at Oppenheimer Amid Triferic Approval, Label In-Line with Expectations
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: CY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.24, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $233.11 million versus the consensus estimate of $228.86 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Monro Muffler (MNRO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Lowers FY15 EPS Midpoint
- G&K Services (GK) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Raises Lower End of FY15 EPS Guidance
- Audiocodes Ltd (AUDC) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!