Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Tops Q1 Views
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: CY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.24, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $233.11 million versus the consensus estimate of $228.86 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- More Chip Stocks See a Bid on Sector M&A Headlines
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Swings to Q4 Loss
- Worthington Industries (WOR) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c, Sales Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!