Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Tops Q1 Views
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- Medivation's (MDVN) Board Split Over Support for Gilead (GILD), Pfizer (PFE) Proposals - Source
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Shares Hit as Alibaba (BABA) SEC Woes Could Impact Core Asset Sale
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: CY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.24, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $233.11 million versus the consensus estimate of $228.86 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guess? (GES) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Lowers FY Guidance
- Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Deca Spinout in '18 Likely - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!