Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Tops Q1 Views
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors fret about rate-hike timing
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/31: (BTH) (BLFS) (LEI) Higher; (STXS) (CFMS) (FORD) Lower
- Recent Market Correction Seen as 'Extremely Unusual'
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: CY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.24, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $233.11 million versus the consensus estimate of $228.86 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price target on Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Following Divestiture
- bebe stores (BEBE) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance, Withdraws Shelf Registration
- Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Comps Up 5.6%, Updates Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!