Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cypress Semiconductor (NASDAQ: CY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.15, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $523.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $525.03 million.
Cypress Semiconductor sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.12-$0.16, versus the consensus of $0.13. Cypress Semiconductor sees Q4 2016 revenue of $510-540 million, versus the consensus of $516.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cypress Semiconductor (CY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- XTL Biopharma (XTLB) Posts Breakeven Q3 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!