Cypress Energy Partners (CELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cypress Energy Partners (NYSE: CELP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.27, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $81.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $79.42 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cypress Energy Partners (CELP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street