Cyclacel Pharma (CYCC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.86/Share
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cyclacel Pharma (NASDAQ: CYCC) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.86), versus ($0.95) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $715 thousand, versus $205 thousand reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cyclacel Pharma (CYCC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c