Cybex Int'l (CYBI) Posts Surprise Q1 Profit
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Cybex International, Inc. (Nasdaq: CYBI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.02, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $31 million versus the consensus estimate of $29.53 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Leidos Holdings (LDOS) Posts Q3 Loss of 11c/Share; Cuts Outlook
- H&R Block, Inc. (HRB) Posts Q2 Loss of 42c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!