CyberArk Software (CYBR) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.29, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $48.25 million.
CyberArk Software sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.21-$0.23, versus the consensus of $0.21. CyberArk Software sees Q3 2016 revenue of $51.5-52.5 million, versus the consensus of $52.0 million.
CyberArk Software sees FY2016 EPS of $1.03-$1.07, versus the consensus of $0.92. CyberArk Software sees FY2016 revenue of $210.5-212.5 million, versus the consensus of $210.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CyberArk Software (CYBR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
- First Capital (FCAP) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.53
- Oaktree Capital Group (OAK) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!