CyberArk Software (CYBR) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.29, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $48.25 million.
CyberArk Software sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.21-$0.23, versus the consensus of $0.21. CyberArk Software sees Q3 2016 revenue of $51.5-52.5 million, versus the consensus of $52.0 million.
CyberArk Software sees FY2016 EPS of $1.03-$1.07, versus the consensus of $0.92. CyberArk Software sees FY2016 revenue of $210.5-212.5 million, versus the consensus of $210.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CyberArk Software (CYBR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS