CyberArk Software (CYBR) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.29, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $48.25 million.
CyberArk Software sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.21-$0.23, versus the consensus of $0.21. CyberArk Software sees Q3 2016 revenue of $51.5-52.5 million, versus the consensus of $52.0 million.
CyberArk Software sees FY2016 EPS of $1.03-$1.07, versus the consensus of $0.92. CyberArk Software sees FY2016 revenue of $210.5-212.5 million, versus the consensus of $210.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CyberArk Software (CYBR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- CubeSmart (CUBE) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- Ellie Mae (ELLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c