Cvent, Inc. (CVT) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.05
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cvent, Inc. (NYSE: CVT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, versus $0.03 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $59.6 million, versus $47.32 million reported last year.
Given Cvent's entry into an agreement and plan of merger with Vista on April 17, 2016, the Company will not provide outlook for its third quarter 2016 financial results. The Company's previously issued financial guidance for full year 2016 should no longer be relied upon.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cvent, Inc. (CVT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
- Summit State Bank (SSBI) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.25
- Novartis (NVS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!