Cvent, Inc. (CVT) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.05
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cvent, Inc. (NYSE: CVT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, versus $0.03 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $59.6 million, versus $47.32 million reported last year.
Given Cvent's entry into an agreement and plan of merger with Vista on April 17, 2016, the Company will not provide outlook for its third quarter 2016 financial results. The Company's previously issued financial guidance for full year 2016 should no longer be relied upon.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cvent, Inc. (CVT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Hancock Holding (HBHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!