Cutera (CUTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Market Wrap: Yahoo, Tumblr Make it Official; New CEO at Chesapeake; SAC's Cohen Subpoenaed
- Yahoo!'s (YHOO) Mayer: We Won't Screw Up Tumblr!
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 05/20: (SDBT) (TIVO) (REN) Higher; (HGG) (CIMT) (CCL) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Releases Statement on Corporate Taxation into Subcommittee Hearing
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Issues Solid Q2 Rev Outlook
Cutera, Inc (NASDAQ: CUTR) reports Q4 EPS of $0.02, 4 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter was $15.4 million, which compares to the estimate of $14.71 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Alvarion Ltd (ALVR) Narrows Q1 Loss
- Wal-mart (WMT) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.14; U.S. Comps Down 1.4%; Guides Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!