Cutera (CUTR) Reports Larger-Than-Expected Loss
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Cutera (Nasdaq: CUTR) reports a Q3 loss of $0.25, 7 cents worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter was $12.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $12.96 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- HD Supply (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY13; Names New CFO
- lululemon (LULU) Traders Aren't Too Excited Heading into Q3 Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!