Cutera (CUTR) Reports Larger-Than-Expected Loss
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Cutera (Nasdaq: CUTR) reports a Q3 loss of $0.25, 7 cents worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter was $12.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $12.96 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Says Och-Ziff (OZM) Settles FCPA Charges; Will Pay Nearly $200M
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Aoxing Pharmaceutical (AXN) to Delay 10-K Filing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!