Cutera (CUTR) Reports Larger-Than-Expected Loss
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Cutera (Nasdaq: CUTR) reports a Q3 loss of $0.25, 7 cents worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter was $12.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $12.96 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ZBB Energy (ZBB), Solar Power Announce Strategic Partnership
- Celanese Corp. (CE) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Chemical Financial (CHFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!