Cutera (CUTR) Reports Larger-Than-Expected Loss
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark; SoulCycle Files for IPO; LinkedIn Limps on Premium Sub Slowdown
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
Cutera (Nasdaq: CUTR) reports a Q3 loss of $0.25, 7 cents worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter was $12.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $12.96 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoulCycle Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
- Rovi Corp. (ROVI) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, FY Guidance Falls Short
- Fluor Corp. (FLR) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c, Lowers FY EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!