Cutera (CUTR) Reports Larger-Than-Expected Loss
- Energy drags Wall St. lower; S&P down slightly in August
- salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Wall Street is Already Looking Past Apple's (AAPL) iPhone 7 to the 8
- Box (BOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/31: (CYNA) (OXM) (OLLI) Higher; (CRM) (SCVL) (FIVE) Lower (more...)
Cutera (Nasdaq: CUTR) reports a Q3 loss of $0.25, 7 cents worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter was $12.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $12.96 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- Santander Holdings USA (SAN) Updates on 10-Q Delay; Doesn't See Any Material Changes to Normal Business Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!