Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Culp, Inc. (NYSE: CFI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.47, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $75.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $77.9 million.
The projection for third quarter fiscal 2017 is for overall sales to be flat to slightly lower than the previous year’s third quarter. Pre-tax income for the third quarter of fiscal 2017 is expected to be in the range of $6.7 million to $7.3 million. Pre-tax income for the third quarter of fiscal 2016 was $7.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Culp, Inc. (CFI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Kenon Holdings (KEN) Swings to Q3 Loss
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 25c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!