Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Culp, Inc. (NYSE: CFI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.47, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $75.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $77.9 million.
The projection for third quarter fiscal 2017 is for overall sales to be flat to slightly lower than the previous year’s third quarter. Pre-tax income for the third quarter of fiscal 2017 is expected to be in the range of $6.7 million to $7.3 million. Pre-tax income for the third quarter of fiscal 2016 was $7.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Culp, Inc. (CFI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- Brown-Forman (BF-A) Reports Inline Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!