Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Culp, Inc. (NYSE: CFI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.56, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $80.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $79.4 million.
- The projection for the second quarter of fiscal 2017 is for overall sales to be flat to slightly higher as compared with the same period last year. Pre-tax income is expected to be in the range of $6.6 million to $7.1 million. Pre-tax income for the second quarter of fiscal 2016 was $6.1 million.
- The company expects fiscal 2017 to be another good year for free cash flow even after the planned approximately $12 million in capital expenditures.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Culp, Inc. (CFI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!