Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Outlook
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Culp, Inc. (NYSE: CFI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.56, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $80.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $79.4 million.
- The projection for the second quarter of fiscal 2017 is for overall sales to be flat to slightly higher as compared with the same period last year. Pre-tax income is expected to be in the range of $6.6 million to $7.1 million. Pre-tax income for the second quarter of fiscal 2016 was $6.1 million.
- The company expects fiscal 2017 to be another good year for free cash flow even after the planned approximately $12 million in capital expenditures.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Culp, Inc. (CFI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!