Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Culp, Inc. (NYSE: CFI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.56, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $80.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $79.4 million.
- The projection for the second quarter of fiscal 2017 is for overall sales to be flat to slightly higher as compared with the same period last year. Pre-tax income is expected to be in the range of $6.6 million to $7.1 million. Pre-tax income for the second quarter of fiscal 2016 was $6.1 million.
- The company expects fiscal 2017 to be another good year for free cash flow even after the planned approximately $12 million in capital expenditures.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Culp, Inc. (CFI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!