Ctrip.com (CTRP) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ctrip.com (NASDAQ: CTRP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.17, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $836 million versus the consensus estimate of $810.87 million.
"We are very pleased with the strong top line growth and significant margin improvement in the third quarter of 2016," said James Jianzhang Liang, Executive Chairman of the Board. "The results reflected our teams' strong execution and synergies generated between Ctrip and its invested companies. As long as we continue to execute and innovate, we will enjoy a long runway of growth for many years to come."
"I would like to thank the board for the opportunity to serve as CEO and board member of this great organization," said Jane Jie Sun, Chief Executive Officer. "James has led Ctrip to overcome many challenges to get to where we are today and laid solid foundation for the future growth of Ctrip. Going forward, I will continue to work closely with James and the rest of the Ctrip team to grow the Company into one of the most innovative and valuable travel companies in the world."
For the fourth quarter of 2016, the Company expects the net revenue growth to continue at a year-on-year rate of approximately 70-75%. This forecast reflects Ctrip's current and preliminary view, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ctrip.com (CTRP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 25c
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c