Ctrip.com (CTRP) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ctrip.com (NASDAQ: CTRP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.17, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $836 million versus the consensus estimate of $810.87 million.
"We are very pleased with the strong top line growth and significant margin improvement in the third quarter of 2016," said James Jianzhang Liang, Executive Chairman of the Board. "The results reflected our teams' strong execution and synergies generated between Ctrip and its invested companies. As long as we continue to execute and innovate, we will enjoy a long runway of growth for many years to come."
"I would like to thank the board for the opportunity to serve as CEO and board member of this great organization," said Jane Jie Sun, Chief Executive Officer. "James has led Ctrip to overcome many challenges to get to where we are today and laid solid foundation for the future growth of Ctrip. Going forward, I will continue to work closely with James and the rest of the Ctrip team to grow the Company into one of the most innovative and valuable travel companies in the world."
For the fourth quarter of 2016, the Company expects the net revenue growth to continue at a year-on-year rate of approximately 70-75%. This forecast reflects Ctrip's current and preliminary view, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ctrip.com (CTRP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!