Ctrip.com (CTRP) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ctrip.com (NASDAQ: CTRP) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.17), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Revenue for the quarter came in at $664 million versus the consensus estimate of $656.84 million.
Operating margin for the second quarter of 2016 was -9%, increasing meaningfully from -44% in the previous quarter. Excluding share-based compensation charges, Non-GAAP operating margin for the second quarter of 2016 was 4%, increasing meaningfully from 0% in the previous quarter, as a result of a material improvement in operating efficiency across all expense lines.
For the third quarter of 2016, the Company expects the net revenue growth to continue at a year-on-year rate of approximately 70-75%. This forecast reflects Ctrip's current and preliminary view, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ctrip.com (CTRP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!