Ctrip.com (CTRP) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Ctrip.com (NASDAQ: CTRP) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.17), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Revenue for the quarter came in at $664 million versus the consensus estimate of $656.84 million.
Operating margin for the second quarter of 2016 was -9%, increasing meaningfully from -44% in the previous quarter. Excluding share-based compensation charges, Non-GAAP operating margin for the second quarter of 2016 was 4%, increasing meaningfully from 0% in the previous quarter, as a result of a material improvement in operating efficiency across all expense lines.
For the third quarter of 2016, the Company expects the net revenue growth to continue at a year-on-year rate of approximately 70-75%. This forecast reflects Ctrip's current and preliminary view, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ctrip.com (CTRP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!