Ctrip.com (CTRP) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ctrip.com (NASDAQ: CTRP) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.17), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Revenue for the quarter came in at $664 million versus the consensus estimate of $656.84 million.
Operating margin for the second quarter of 2016 was -9%, increasing meaningfully from -44% in the previous quarter. Excluding share-based compensation charges, Non-GAAP operating margin for the second quarter of 2016 was 4%, increasing meaningfully from 0% in the previous quarter, as a result of a material improvement in operating efficiency across all expense lines.
For the third quarter of 2016, the Company expects the net revenue growth to continue at a year-on-year rate of approximately 70-75%. This forecast reflects Ctrip's current and preliminary view, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ctrip.com (CTRP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!