Crown Holdings, Inc. (CCK) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
- CVS (CVS), Cardinal Health (CAH) Enter Generic Sourcing Entity Agreement
Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK) reported Q3 EPS of $1.01, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.99. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.42 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.43 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Synergetics Usa, Inc. (SURG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- KMG Chemicals, Inc. (KMG) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!