Crown Crafts (CRWS) Posts Weakened Q3 EPS; Revs Up
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
Crown Crafts Inc. (NASDAQ: CRWS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.08, versus $0.12 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.9 million, versus $20.6 million last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4, FY14 EPS and Revs
- Mavenir Systems (MVNR) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.16, Offers Guidance
- G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Tops Q3 EPS by 27c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!