Crown Crafts (CRWS) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Crown Crafts (NASDAQ: CRWS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.10, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $20.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Crown Crafts (CRWS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Travelers (TRV) Tops Q4 EPS by 49c
- Allegheny Technologies (ATI) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.04
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!