Crown Crafts (CRWS) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Crown Crafts (NASDAQ: CRWS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.10, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $20.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Crown Crafts (CRWS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform