Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Crown Castle (NYSE: CCI) reported Q3 AFFO of $1.16, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $992 million versus the consensus estimate of $968.15 million.
"Our business continues to grow at a healthy pace as U.S. wireless carriers further invest to enhance the consumer mobile experience," stated Jay Brown, Crown Castle’s Chief Executive Officer. "Driven by the continued adoption and introduction of data-intensive applications and consistent with many industry forecasts, we believe over the next decade there will be tremendous growth in wireless data traffic that will necessitate further investment in wireless networks, which we expect will result in revenue and cash flow growth for Crown Castle. Today, as a result of our investments over the last several years to acquire towers and deploy small cells, we have the leading portfolio of U.S. wireless infrastructure, which we expect will continue to generate significant incremental returns. Consistent with the growth we are seeing in our business, we are increasing our quarterly stock dividend by 7% to $0.95 per share, commencing with our fourth quarter 2016 dividend payment."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Crown Castle (CCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/2: (NBR) (PTEN) (EXEL) High; (PLX) (GES) (GIII) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Changes
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!