Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Crown Castle (NYSE: CCI) reported Q3 AFFO of $1.16, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $992 million versus the consensus estimate of $968.15 million.
"Our business continues to grow at a healthy pace as U.S. wireless carriers further invest to enhance the consumer mobile experience," stated Jay Brown, Crown Castle’s Chief Executive Officer. "Driven by the continued adoption and introduction of data-intensive applications and consistent with many industry forecasts, we believe over the next decade there will be tremendous growth in wireless data traffic that will necessitate further investment in wireless networks, which we expect will result in revenue and cash flow growth for Crown Castle. Today, as a result of our investments over the last several years to acquire towers and deploy small cells, we have the leading portfolio of U.S. wireless infrastructure, which we expect will continue to generate significant incremental returns. Consistent with the growth we are seeing in our business, we are increasing our quarterly stock dividend by 7% to $0.95 per share, commencing with our fourth quarter 2016 dividend payment."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Crown Castle (CCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Changes
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!