Crosstex Energy LP (XTEX) Reports Better than Expected Q1 Results
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
Crosstex Energy LP (NASDAQ: XTEX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.07), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $450.32 million versus the consensus estimate of $426.85 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 EPS Below Expectations
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Brown Shoe (BWS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Raises FY Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!