Crosstex Energy LP (XTEX) Reports Better than Expected Q1 Results
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Crosstex Energy LP (NASDAQ: XTEX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.07), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $450.32 million versus the consensus estimate of $426.85 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c; Muted Outlook
- Forbes Energy (FES) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c
- Quicksilver (ZQK) Offers Restated FY14 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!