Crosstex Energy LP (XTEX) Reports Better than Expected Q1 Results
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
Crosstex Energy LP (NASDAQ: XTEX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.07), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $450.32 million versus the consensus estimate of $426.85 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's, Inc. (CONN) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Raises Outlook
- Rally Software (RALY) Posts Q2 Loss of 30c/Share; Guides Q3, FY14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!