Crosstex Energy LP (XTEX) Reports Better than Expected Q1 Results
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
Crosstex Energy LP (NASDAQ: XTEX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.07), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $450.32 million versus the consensus estimate of $426.85 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Reaffirms FY EPS Guidance
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.04
- Republic Bancorp (RBCAA) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.40
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!