Crosstex Energy LP (XTEX) Reports Better than Expected Q1 Results
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/29: (PGTI) (CAMT) (DCO) Higher; (EBSB) (GALT) (TRGT) Lower
- Windstream (WIN) Plans to Spin Certain Telecom Assets Into Public REIT
- Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Ford Motor (F) to Drop BlackBerry (BBRY) in Favor of Apple's (AAPL) iPhone - Bloomberg
Crosstex Energy LP (NASDAQ: XTEX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.07), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $450.32 million versus the consensus estimate of $426.85 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- AVX Corp. (AVX) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- HCA Holdings (HCA) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!