Crocs (CROX) Posts Q3 GAAP Loss of 7c/Share; Guides Q4, FY16 Revenue Below Views
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Crocs (NASDAQ: CROX) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.07), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $245.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $251.23 million.
As outlined in detail in the GAAP to non-GAAP reconciliations set forth later in this press release, the company recorded net charges of $3.3 million unrelated to our core business in the three months ended September 30, 2016, compared to $8.6 million in the three months ended September 30, 2015. Excluding these items, the company reported on a comparable basis, non-GAAP adjusted net loss attributable to common shareholders of $2.0 million in the three months ended September 30, 2016, versus non-GAAP adjusted net loss attributable to common shareholders of $19.2 million in the three months ended September 30, 2015.
Crocs sees Q4 2016 revenue of $185-195 million, versus the consensus of $213.4 million.
Crocs sees FY2016 revenue of $1.034-1.044 billion, versus the consensus of $1.07 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Crocs (CROX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!