Criteo (CRTO) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.48, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $177 million versus the consensus estimate of $173.47 million.
- We added over 1,000 net clients in Q3, a new record in Criteo's history, approaching 13,000 clients.
- Revenue ex-TAC from existing clients, live in Q3 2015 and still live in Q3 2016, grew 15% at constant currency.
- Close to 57% of our revenue was generated on mobile ads.
- Users matched through our Universal Match technology generated 52% of Revenue ex-TAC, reflecting the growing adoption of our solution and the high value of matched users for advertisers.
- Close to 7,000 advertisers are now live on dynamic ads on Facebook and Instagram.
- On October 25, 2016, we launched Criteo Predictive Search, a groundbreaking product that brings our proven performance-based approach to the large and fast-growing Google Shopping market.
Criteo sees Q4 2016 revenue of $207-210 million, versus the consensus of $206.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Criteo (CRTO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook