Criteo (CRTO) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.48, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $177 million versus the consensus estimate of $173.47 million.
- We added over 1,000 net clients in Q3, a new record in Criteo's history, approaching 13,000 clients.
- Revenue ex-TAC from existing clients, live in Q3 2015 and still live in Q3 2016, grew 15% at constant currency.
- Close to 57% of our revenue was generated on mobile ads.
- Users matched through our Universal Match technology generated 52% of Revenue ex-TAC, reflecting the growing adoption of our solution and the high value of matched users for advertisers.
- Close to 7,000 advertisers are now live on dynamic ads on Facebook and Instagram.
- On October 25, 2016, we launched Criteo Predictive Search, a groundbreaking product that brings our proven performance-based approach to the large and fast-growing Google Shopping market.
Criteo sees Q4 2016 revenue of $207-210 million, versus the consensus of $206.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Criteo (CRTO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expect Facebook (FB) To Show Strong Q4 Report, Monitor For Guidance On Expenses - Goldman Sachs
- Bryn Mawr Bank (BMTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!