Cree (CREE) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) reported Q1 EPS of $0.09, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $321.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $322.77 million.
Cree sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.13-$0.19, versus the consensus of $0.15. Cree sees Q2 2017 revenue of $310-330 million, versus the consensus of $336.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cree (CREE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Adesto Technologies Corporation (IOTS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Kona Grill (KONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!