Credo Petroleum (CRED) Posts Stronger Q4 Results
- Stock futures fall after two-day market rally
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Investors pull record $29.5 billion from equity funds in China-driven rout: BAML
Credo Petroleum Corp. (NASDAQ: CRED) reported Q4 EPS of $0.07, versus $0.06 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.25 million, versus $3.14 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Comps Up 5.6%, Updates Outlook
- Destination XL Group (DXLG) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Affirms FY Guiance
- UPDATE: Aeropostale (ARO) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Comps Down 8%, Offers Q3 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!