Credo Petroleum (CRED) Posts Stronger Q4 Results
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
Credo Petroleum Corp. (NASDAQ: CRED) reported Q4 EPS of $0.07, versus $0.06 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.25 million, versus $3.14 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Joy Global (JOY) Reports SEC Concluded Investigation and Does Not Intend to Recommend Enforcement Action
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Reports Q1 EPS of $1.54; Guides FY17 EPS
- Lindaay Corp. (LNN) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!