Credo Petroleum (CRED) Posts Stronger Q4 Results
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
Credo Petroleum Corp. (NASDAQ: CRED) reported Q4 EPS of $0.07, versus $0.06 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.25 million, versus $3.14 million last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Analogic (ALOG) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Volt Information Sciences (VISI) Swings to Q3 Loss
- WPCS Int'l (WPCS) Will Delay 10-Q Filing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!