Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC) Reports Q2 Adj-EPS of $1.81, Beats by 11c
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Wall St. ends lower after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Alere (ALR) Faces Criminal Probe Over Medicare, Medicaid Billing - DJ
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (PCMI) (GRPN) (CRUS) (FB) Higher; (INFN) (ARGS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
Credit Acceptance Corp (NASDAQ: CACC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.81, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.70.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Credit Acceptance Corp. (CACC) to Underperform
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c, FY Guidance Falls Short
- Spok Holdings (SPOK) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!