Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC) Reports Q2 Adj-EPS of $1.81, Beats by 11c
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
Credit Acceptance Corp (NASDAQ: CACC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.81, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.70.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Woodward (WWD) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Tightens FY15 EPS Outlook
- M&T Bank Corp. (MTB) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c
- Hexcel Corporation (HXL) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Reports Mixed FY EPS, Revenue Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!