Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC) Reports Q2 Adj-EPS of $1.81, Beats by 11c
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Credit Acceptance Corp (NASDAQ: CACC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.81, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.70.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
- Oconee Federal Financial (OFED) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.21
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!