Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC) Reports Q2 Adj-EPS of $1.81, Beats by 11c
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Credit Acceptance Corp (NASDAQ: CACC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.81, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.70.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Acceptance Announces Completion of $75.0 Million Revolving Secured Warehouse Facility
- Aviat Networks (AVNW) Posts Q4 Loss of 8c/Share; Guides Q1 Revenue Inline
- Art's Way Manufacturing (ARTW) Swings to Q3 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!