Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC) Reports Q2 Adj-EPS of $1.81, Beats by 11c
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
Credit Acceptance Corp (NASDAQ: CACC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.81, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.70.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.17; SSS Up 7%
- E-Commerce China Dangdang (DANG) Reports Q2 Loss of 12c/ADS, Offers Q2 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!