Crane Co. (CR) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Updates FY Guidance
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Crane Co. (NYSE: CR) reported Q3 EPS of $1.07, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $694 million versus the consensus estimate of $666.89 million.
Crane Co. sees FY2016 EPS of $4.12-$4.20, versus prior guidance of $4.00-$4.20 and the consensus of $4.16.
- Management continues to expect that sales for 2016 will approximate $2.7 billion, now reflecting core sales in a range of flat to +2% compared to 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Crane Co. (CR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Biogen (BIIB), Forward Pharma (FWP) Enter Settlement and License Agreement; Biogen to Pay $1.25B, Royalties
- Progress Software (PRGS) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!