Crane Co. (CR) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Updates FY Guidance
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Crane Co. (NYSE: CR) reported Q3 EPS of $1.07, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $694 million versus the consensus estimate of $666.89 million.
Crane Co. sees FY2016 EPS of $4.12-$4.20, versus prior guidance of $4.00-$4.20 and the consensus of $4.16.
- Management continues to expect that sales for 2016 will approximate $2.7 billion, now reflecting core sales in a range of flat to +2% compared to 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Crane Co. (CR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Hovnanian Enterprises (HOV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!