Craft Brewers Alliance (BREW) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Craft Brewers Alliance (NASDAQ: BREW) reported Q3 EPS of $0.03, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $58.66 million versus the consensus estimate of $59.09 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Craft Brewers Alliance (BREW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Drone USA, Inc. to Present at Ninth Annual LD Micro Conference
- Hudson’s Bay Company Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!