Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Comps Rose 1.3%; FY17 Outlook Boosted
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cracker Barrel (NASDAQ: CBRL) reported Q1 EPS of $2.01, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $1.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $710 million versus the consensus estimate of $713.73 million.
Comparable store restaurant sales increased 1.3%, including a 3.0% increase in average check partially offset by a 1.7% decrease in store traffic.
Cracker Barrel sees FY2017 EPS of $8.10-$8.25, versus the consensus of $8.13. Cracker Barrel sees FY2017 revenue of $2.95-3.00 billion, versus the consensus of $2.99 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cracker Barrel (CBRL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!