Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Comps Rose 1.3%; FY17 Outlook Boosted
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cracker Barrel (NASDAQ: CBRL) reported Q1 EPS of $2.01, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $1.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $710 million versus the consensus estimate of $713.73 million.
Comparable store restaurant sales increased 1.3%, including a 3.0% increase in average check partially offset by a 1.7% decrease in store traffic.
Cracker Barrel sees FY2017 EPS of $8.10-$8.25, versus the consensus of $8.13. Cracker Barrel sees FY2017 revenue of $2.95-3.00 billion, versus the consensus of $2.99 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cracker Barrel (CBRL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!