Coty (COTY) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Offers FY17 Outlook
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Coty (NYSE: COTY) reported Q4 EPS of $0.13, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.05 billion.
Outlook for Fiscal 2017 Full Year
Coty only provides guidance on a non-GAAP basis and does not provide reconciliations of such forward-looking non-GAAP measures to GAAP due to the inherent difficulty in forecasting and quantifying certain amounts that are necessary for such reconciliation, including adjustments that could be made for restructuring, integration and acquisition-related expenses, amortization expenses, adjustments to inventory, and other charges reflected in our reconciliation of historic numbers, the amount of which, based on historical experience, could be significant.
Coty remains focused on growing its power brands through innovation, strong support levels, digital engagement with consumers, and improved "in-market" execution. For the Coty stand-alone business, the Company is targeting net revenue momentum to improve and return to growth in the second half of fiscal 2017, excluding foreign currency. With a focus on continuing to build a better business, the Company is targeting Coty stand-alone fiscal 2017 adjusted operating margin improvement on a constant currency basis, coupled with strong operating cash flow conversion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Coty (COTY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!