Coty (COTY) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Offers FY17 Outlook
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump nominates Ben Carson to head HUD
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Coty (NYSE: COTY) reported Q4 EPS of $0.13, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.05 billion.
Outlook for Fiscal 2017 Full Year
Coty only provides guidance on a non-GAAP basis and does not provide reconciliations of such forward-looking non-GAAP measures to GAAP due to the inherent difficulty in forecasting and quantifying certain amounts that are necessary for such reconciliation, including adjustments that could be made for restructuring, integration and acquisition-related expenses, amortization expenses, adjustments to inventory, and other charges reflected in our reconciliation of historic numbers, the amount of which, based on historical experience, could be significant.
Coty remains focused on growing its power brands through innovation, strong support levels, digital engagement with consumers, and improved "in-market" execution. For the Coty stand-alone business, the Company is targeting net revenue momentum to improve and return to growth in the second half of fiscal 2017, excluding foreign currency. With a focus on continuing to build a better business, the Company is targeting Coty stand-alone fiscal 2017 adjusted operating margin improvement on a constant currency basis, coupled with strong operating cash flow conversion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Coty (COTY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!