Cott Corp. (COT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates on FY16 FX, FCF Outlook
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cott Corp. (NYSE: COT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $885.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $873.94 million.
2016 FULL YEAR FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND FREE CASH FLOW OUTLOOK
Based upon the immediate post-Brexit USDGBP and EURGBP exchange rates, we previously estimated that the adverse translational and transactional foreign exchange impact on 2016 EBITDA would be $15 to $18 million. As of the date of this release, we expect that the adverse foreign exchange impact on 2016 EBITDA will be $18 to $19 million.
Based on current USDGBP and EURGBP exchange rates and the 2017 forecasts of various major financial institutions, we expect the adverse impact on full year 2017 EBITDA to be $12 to $18 million.
Cott has targeted full year 2016 cash flow from operations of approximately $275 to $280 million and capital expenditures in the range of $135 to $140 million, resulting in adjusted free cash flow of $135 to $145 million (when excluding acquisition, integration and transaction costs) as the part year free cash flow contribution from Eden and S&D is expected to more than offset the further devaluation of the British Pound.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cott Corp. (COT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!