Cott Corp. (COT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates on FY16 FX, FCF Outlook
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cott Corp. (NYSE: COT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $885.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $873.94 million.
2016 FULL YEAR FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND FREE CASH FLOW OUTLOOK
Based upon the immediate post-Brexit USDGBP and EURGBP exchange rates, we previously estimated that the adverse translational and transactional foreign exchange impact on 2016 EBITDA would be $15 to $18 million. As of the date of this release, we expect that the adverse foreign exchange impact on 2016 EBITDA will be $18 to $19 million.
Based on current USDGBP and EURGBP exchange rates and the 2017 forecasts of various major financial institutions, we expect the adverse impact on full year 2017 EBITDA to be $12 to $18 million.
Cott has targeted full year 2016 cash flow from operations of approximately $275 to $280 million and capital expenditures in the range of $135 to $140 million, resulting in adjusted free cash flow of $135 to $145 million (when excluding acquisition, integration and transaction costs) as the part year free cash flow contribution from Eden and S&D is expected to more than offset the further devaluation of the British Pound.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cott Corp. (COT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4, FY17 Below Views
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!