Cotiviti Holdings, Inc. (COTV) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cotiviti Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: COTV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $156.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $151.29 million.
Cotiviti Holdings, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $615-620 million, versus prior guidance of $610-615 million and the consensus of $613.4 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA in a range of $235 - $237 million, up from $233 to $235 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cotiviti Holdings, Inc. (COTV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!