Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) reported Q4 EPS of $1.77, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.73 billion versus the consensus estimate of $36.81 billion.
Comparable sales for these periods excluding the negative impacts from gasoline price deflation and foreign exchange were as follows:
|16 Weeks||52 Weeks|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costco Wholesale (COST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- FMC Technologies (FTI), Technip Receive Shareholder Approval of Proposed Merger
- Trading Radar for 12/6: AutoZone (AZO), Francesca's (FRAN), Toll Bros (TOL), Michaels Cos. (MIK) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!