Costamare (CMRE) Misses Q3 EPS by 16c
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Costamare (NYSE: CMRE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.20, $0.16 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $115.43 million versus the consensus estimate of $114.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costamare (CMRE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Bank of America (BAC): Profits Likely Without Rate Hikes - FBR
- RPM International (RPM) Acquires Prime Resins
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!