Così (COSI) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.07
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Così (NASDAQ: COSI) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.07), versus ($0.08) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.8 million, versus $24.45 million reported last year.
System-wide comparable restaurant net sales for the 2016 second quarter, as measured for restaurants in operation for more than 15 consecutive months as Company-owned or franchised restaurants, recorded an aggregate decrease of 4.5% when compared to the 2015 second quarter due to a decrease of 6.6% in Company-owned restaurants and an increase of 0.4% in franchised restaurants.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Così (COSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Adesto Technologies Corporation (IOTS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Omnicell (OMCL) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!