Così (COSI) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.07
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Così (NASDAQ: COSI) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.07), versus ($0.08) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.8 million, versus $24.45 million reported last year.
System-wide comparable restaurant net sales for the 2016 second quarter, as measured for restaurants in operation for more than 15 consecutive months as Company-owned or franchised restaurants, recorded an aggregate decrease of 4.5% when compared to the 2015 second quarter due to a decrease of 6.6% in Company-owned restaurants and an increase of 0.4% in franchised restaurants.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Così (COSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Eagle Bancorp (EGBN) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!