Corrections Corp. (CXW) Tops Q3 FFO by 3c, Offers FY16 & FY17 Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Corrections Corp. (NYSE: CXW) reported Q3 FFO of $0.69, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $474.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $470.39 million.
Corrections Corp. sees FY2016 FFO of $2.59-$2.60, versus the consensus of $2.59.
Corrections Corp. sees FY2017 FFO of $2.16-$2.27, versus the consensus of $1.97.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Corrections Corp. (CXW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!