Corrections Corp. (CXW) Tops Q3 FFO by 3c, Offers FY16 & FY17 Guidance
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/06: (TXMD) (IL) (GPRO) Higher; (SB) (MIK) (CMG) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Corrections Corp. (NYSE: CXW) reported Q3 FFO of $0.69, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $474.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $470.39 million.
Corrections Corp. sees FY2016 FFO of $2.59-$2.60, versus the consensus of $2.59.
Corrections Corp. sees FY2017 FFO of $2.16-$2.27, versus the consensus of $1.97.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Corrections Corp. (CXW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Corrections Corp. (CXW), GEO Group (GEO) Gain; DHS Says Private Prison Use Should Continue - Washington Post