Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Corporate Office Properties Trust (NYSE: OFC) reported Q3 FFO of $0.51, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.51.
Corporate Office Properties Trust sees FY2016 FFO of $2.00-$2.02, versus the consensus of $2.00.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Sell
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!