Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.11, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $107.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $104.64 million.
Cornerstone OnDemand sees FY2016 EPS of $0.04, versus the consensus of $0.01. Cornerstone OnDemand sees FY2016 revenue of $422-424 million, versus the consensus of $426.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!