Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.11, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $107.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $104.64 million.
Cornerstone OnDemand sees FY2016 EPS of $0.04, versus the consensus of $0.01. Cornerstone OnDemand sees FY2016 revenue of $422-424 million, versus the consensus of $426.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!