CoreLogic, Inc. (CLGX) Posts Q4 GAAP Loss of $0.30
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
CoreLogic, Inc. (NYSE: CLGX) reported Q4 GAAP loss of $0.30, $0.53 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $415.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $470.01 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CoreLogic Expands Share Repurchase Authorization To $350 million of Common Stock
- New York & Co., Inc. (NWY) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Emcore Corp (EMKR) Posts Q4 Loss of 21c/Share; Announces Director Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!