Core Laboratories (CLB) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Guidance Comes in Light
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.35, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $143.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $146.23 million.
Core Laboratories sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.38-$0.40, versus the consensus of $0.41. Core Laboratories sees Q4 2016 revenue of $143-145 million, versus the consensus of $148.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Core Laboratories (CLB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!