Copart (CPRT) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Copart (NASDAQ: CPRT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.71, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $332.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $318.56 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Copart (CPRT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- BGC Partners (BGCP) Cuts Q3 Revenue Outlook
- Jefferies Reiterates Hold on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!