Copart, Inc. (CPRT) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street rallies after Bank of England governor hints at stimulus
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/30: (FVE) (CRCM) (ONE) Higher; (AMPE) (KONE) (CMRE) Lower
- Mondelez (MDLZ) Made Takeover Approach for Hershey (HSY) - DJ
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Starz (STRZA) in $4.4B Deal
- Bank of England's Carney sees need for summer stimulus after Brexit shock
Copart, Inc. (NASDAQ: CPRT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.62, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $225.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $222.16 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TheStreetSweeper Cautious on Copart (CPRT)
- UniFirst Corp (UNF) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c
- Bassett Furniture Industries (BSET) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!