Copart, Inc. (CPRT) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Copart, Inc. (NASDAQ: CPRT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.62, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $225.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $222.16 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Ciena (CIEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 Ahead of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!