Copart, Inc. (CPRT) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Wall St. gains as data points to budding economy
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- EU to hand Apple Irish tax bill of $1.1 billion, source says
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/29: (SYRS) (FLEX) (MDLZ) Higher; (SCSC) (HSY) (CTLT) Lower (more...)
Copart, Inc. (NASDAQ: CPRT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.62, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $225.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $222.16 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Phibro Animal Health (PAHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Signet Jewelers (SIG): 2Q Disappointing But Strategic Investment Puts In A Floor - Nomura
- Prospect Capital (PSEC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!