Copart, Inc. (CPRT) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Copart, Inc. (NASDAQ: CPRT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.62, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $225.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $222.16 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boise Cascade (BCC) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Updates Outlook
- Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- Dorman Products (DORM) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!