Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cooper Cos. (NYSE: COO) reported Q3 EPS of $2.30, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $2.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $514.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $511.81 million.
Cooper Cos. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $496-509 million, versus the consensus of $507.4 million.
Cooper Cos. sees FY2016 EPS of $8.32-$8.47, versus the consensus of $8.43. Cooper Cos. sees FY2016 revenue of $1.944-1.957 billion, versus the consensus of $1.95 billion.
Commenting on the results, Robert S. Weiss, Cooper’s president and chief executive officer said, “I am pleased to report another solid quarter for the company, including record revenues at both our business units. We are very encouraged by our busin
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cooper Cos. (COO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!