Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cooper Cos. (NYSE: COO) reported Q3 EPS of $2.30, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $2.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $514.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $511.81 million.
Cooper Cos. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $496-509 million, versus the consensus of $507.4 million.
Cooper Cos. sees FY2016 EPS of $8.32-$8.47, versus the consensus of $8.43. Cooper Cos. sees FY2016 revenue of $1.944-1.957 billion, versus the consensus of $1.95 billion.
Commenting on the results, Robert S. Weiss, Cooper’s president and chief executive officer said, “I am pleased to report another solid quarter for the company, including record revenues at both our business units. We are very encouraged by our busin
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cooper Cos. (COO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Adesto Technologies Corporation (IOTS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Essex Property Trust (ESS) Tops Q3 FFO by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!