Convergys (CVG) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Convergys (NYSE: CVG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.41, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $692 million versus the consensus estimate of $695.78 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Convergys (CVG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Wellington Financial Provides US$10 Million Financing to SparkPost
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!