Convergys (CVG) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Convergys (NYSE: CVG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.46, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $741 million versus the consensus estimate of $760.53 million.
2016 Business Outlook
Based upon performance year-to-date and continued volume fluctuations in the communications industry, Convergys revised expectations for 2016 revenue, EBITDA and EPS now include:
- Consolidated constant currency revenue growth flat, revised from prior guidance to approximate 2 percent;
- Consolidated adjusted EBITDA margin to approximate 12.5 percent, revised from prior guidance to approximate 12.9 percent;
- Adjusted effective tax rate to approximate 19 percent, revised from prior guidance to approximate 21 percent;
- Diluted shares outstanding to approximate 103 million, unchanged from prior guidance;
- Adjusted EPS growth of 4 percent to 5 percent, revised from prior guidance of 7 percent to 9 percent.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Convergys (CVG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!