Convergys (CVG) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Convergys (NYSE: CVG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.46, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $741 million versus the consensus estimate of $760.53 million.
2016 Business Outlook
Based upon performance year-to-date and continued volume fluctuations in the communications industry, Convergys revised expectations for 2016 revenue, EBITDA and EPS now include:
- Consolidated constant currency revenue growth flat, revised from prior guidance to approximate 2 percent;
- Consolidated adjusted EBITDA margin to approximate 12.5 percent, revised from prior guidance to approximate 12.9 percent;
- Adjusted effective tax rate to approximate 19 percent, revised from prior guidance to approximate 21 percent;
- Diluted shares outstanding to approximate 103 million, unchanged from prior guidance;
- Adjusted EPS growth of 4 percent to 5 percent, revised from prior guidance of 7 percent to 9 percent.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Convergys (CVG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!