Convergys (CVG) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Convergys (NYSE: CVG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.46, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $741 million versus the consensus estimate of $760.53 million.
2016 Business Outlook
Based upon performance year-to-date and continued volume fluctuations in the communications industry, Convergys revised expectations for 2016 revenue, EBITDA and EPS now include:
- Consolidated constant currency revenue growth flat, revised from prior guidance to approximate 2 percent;
- Consolidated adjusted EBITDA margin to approximate 12.5 percent, revised from prior guidance to approximate 12.9 percent;
- Adjusted effective tax rate to approximate 19 percent, revised from prior guidance to approximate 21 percent;
- Diluted shares outstanding to approximate 103 million, unchanged from prior guidance;
- Adjusted EPS growth of 4 percent to 5 percent, revised from prior guidance of 7 percent to 9 percent.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Convergys (CVG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!