Continental Resources OK (CLR) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Revs Heavy
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up 2 percent as dollar softens; Brent in for big weekly loss
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- QLogic (QLGC) Holds Off Buybacks as Takeover Rumors Swirl
- Exclusive: Apple's Tim Cook to visit China for government meetings - source
Continental Resources OK (NYSE: CLR) reported Q2 EPS of $1.33, $0.72 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $602.89 million versus the consensus estimate of $371.36 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades Continental Resources (CLR) to Strong Buy
- Lindblad Expeditions Holdings (LIND) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- MagnaChip (MX) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!