Continental Resources OK (CLR) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Revs Heavy
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
Continental Resources OK (NYSE: CLR) reported Q2 EPS of $1.33, $0.72 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $602.89 million versus the consensus estimate of $371.36 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barrington Trims Price Targets on E&P Names (CLR) (NFX) (SM) (WLL)
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Lowers FY14 EPS Outlook
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!