Continental Resources OK (CLR) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Revs Heavy
- Top 10 News for 6/27 - 7/1: Markets Rebound Following Brexit Fall; US Banks Gain on Stress Test Results; Tesla Under Fire Following Accident
- Wall St. ends higher for fourth straight day
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
Continental Resources OK (NYSE: CLR) reported Q2 EPS of $1.33, $0.72 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $602.89 million versus the consensus estimate of $371.36 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Continental Resources To Announce Second Quarter 2016 Results On Wednesday, August 3, 2016
- Monsanto (MON) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Offers Informal Update on Bayer Proposal
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Outpaces; FY17 EPS Outlook Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!