Continental Resources OK (CLR) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Revs Heavy
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Continental Resources OK (NYSE: CLR) reported Q2 EPS of $1.33, $0.72 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $602.89 million versus the consensus estimate of $371.36 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Starts Continental Resources (CLR) at Buy
- CarMax (KMX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Paychex (PAYX) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!