Continental Resources OK (CLR) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Revs Heavy
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Continental Resources OK (NYSE: CLR) reported Q2 EPS of $1.33, $0.72 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $602.89 million versus the consensus estimate of $371.36 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stephens Starts Continental Resources (CLR) at Equal Weight
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- RPM International (RPM) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c; Trims FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!