Continental Building Products (CBPX) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Continental Building Products (NYSE: CBPX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.25, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $114.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $110.18 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Continental Building Products (CBPX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance