Consolidated Tomoka Land (CTO) Misses Street's Q4 Views
- Markets Crash as Bernanke Signals the Death of QE
- "The Sopranos" James Gandolfini Dies at 51
- Market Wrap: FOMC Fine with QE3...for Now; Men's Wearhouse Fires Founder; 3-D Printing Merger
- StreetInsider.com After-Hours Movers 6/19: (FNSR) (BEAT) (JDSU) Higher; (FIVE) (MU) (JBL) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Maintains $85B Bond Buying Plan
Consolidated Tomoka Land Co. (NYSE: CTO) reports Q4 EPS of $0.01, versus the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter was $3.71 million, which compares to the estimate of $4.26 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jabil Circuit (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook; Will Realign Global Ops
- Adobe Systems, Inc. (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Q3 Outlook
- Pier 1 Imports, Inc. (PIR) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides FY14 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!