Connecture (CNXR) Tops Q3 EPS by 30c
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Connecture (NASDAQ: CNXR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.18, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $24.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $20.31 million.
Cash and cash equivalents totaled $16.7 million and debt less cash and cash equivalents totaled $18.8 million at September 30, 2016, compared to $19.0 million and $16.4 million, respectively, at June 30, 2016.
Cash used in operations for the three months ended September 30, 2016, was $1.7 million, compared to $1.6 million for the same period last year.
Connecture sees FY2016 revenue of $85-88 million, versus the consensus of $86.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Connecture (CNXR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c; Guides Below the Street
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!