Connecture (CNXR) Tops Q3 EPS by 30c
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Connecture (NASDAQ: CNXR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.18, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $24.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $20.31 million.
Cash and cash equivalents totaled $16.7 million and debt less cash and cash equivalents totaled $18.8 million at September 30, 2016, compared to $19.0 million and $16.4 million, respectively, at June 30, 2016.
Cash used in operations for the three months ended September 30, 2016, was $1.7 million, compared to $1.6 million for the same period last year.
Connecture sees FY2016 revenue of $85-88 million, versus the consensus of $86.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Connecture (CNXR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) to Acquire Teletronics Technology in $233M Cash Deal
- Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!