Connecture (CNXR) Tops Q3 EPS by 30c
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Connecture (NASDAQ: CNXR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.18, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $24.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $20.31 million.
Cash and cash equivalents totaled $16.7 million and debt less cash and cash equivalents totaled $18.8 million at September 30, 2016, compared to $19.0 million and $16.4 million, respectively, at June 30, 2016.
Cash used in operations for the three months ended September 30, 2016, was $1.7 million, compared to $1.6 million for the same period last year.
Connecture sees FY2016 revenue of $85-88 million, versus the consensus of $86.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Connecture (CNXR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!